Account & Billing
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept most payment cards including credit, debit, pre-paid. If you have any problems, please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 328 1886
Is postage included?
If you spend over £20 then postage is free. Otherwise P&P is a standard rate of £2.95
Do you have gift cards?
Not at the moment, but we’d like to offer these in the future.
How do I change my address / contact info / payment details?
You can do this from your account account page. To log in or create an account, go here - https://discover.taylorsofharrogate.co.uk/account/login
I’ve forgotten my account password – what do I do?
• Just go to the account login page and click the link titled ‘Forgot your password’, add the email address you used to create your account and check your inbox for reset instructions
What do you do with my personal information?
Where can I give feedback?
For now, you can contact our customer service team at email@example.com / 0800 328 1886 or share your feedback on social media. Very soon we’ll be adding reviews to the site and when that happens, you’ll have the option to give feedback on each product you buy
What’s the best way to get in touch with the team?
You can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 328 1886
How do I subscribe to your mailing list?
You can subscribe by using the sign up form on our homepage, by checking the tick box at the checkout stage when you’re making an order, or by checking the tick box at the account creation page
Can I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
Yes, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any of the emails we send you.
When does your customer services team work?
They’re around Monday to Friday, 08:30am-5:30pm.
Ordering and using your coffee
How do I cancel an order?
• You can cancel your order without getting charged up until 3.30pm on the day you order by contacting our team at email@example.com or on 0800 328 1886. You also have a legal right to cancel your order with us within 14 days of receiving it without giving any reason. To cancel, please just let our customer services team know (email, telephone or letter) that you want to do so. For more on this policy, have a look at our Terms of Sale.
Can I track my order?
You can follow your parcel’s progress from start to finish with the online tracking number given with your confirmation email. If you have any problems, please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 328 1886
What equipment do I need to enjoy your coffee?
• For our coffee beans, you’ll need a grinder (we recommend a burr grinder) and your coffee brewing equipment of choice. For more advice, see our brewing guides -https://discover.taylorsofharrogate.co.uk/blogs/how-to-brew
What’s the best brewing method for your coffees?
• You can brew our coffees however you like, but we’ve developed brewing guides for Cafetière, Aeropress, Chemex, V60, Moka Pot, Kalita Wave, Clever Dripper and Espresso -https://discover.taylorsofharrogate.co.uk/blogs/how-to-brew
How should I store your coffee?
We recommend drinking your coffee as soon as possible after delivery and to store it in a cool, dry place – sealed in its pack or an airtight container.
I’m having problems placing an order – what do I do?
Please get in touch at email@example.com or call on 0800 328 1886 and one of our team will help you out.
Delivery and Returns
• What are your delivery options?
We deliver to all UK addresses via Royal Mail’s 48hr Tracked service – including Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses. At the moment, we roast once a week on Tuesdays, so all orders placed before 9am on Tuesday will be delivered the same week.
Can I order from outside of the UK?
We’re sorry – at the moment we can only deliver to UK addresses.
Will the box fit through my letterbox - and what happens if it doesn’t?
Our boxes are designed to fit through most letterboxes – and the dimensions are below. But you can also specify a safe place for Royal Mail to leave it when you order, just in case it won’t fit. If there’s no safe place, they’ll leave you a card so you can re-arrange the delivery or pick it up at your local depot. If you can’t receive the delivery for whatever reason, your pack will be returned to us and we’ll refund you in full. 3 Pack Box: W: 150mm L: 417mm D: 34mm. Two Pack Box: W: 154mm L: 226mm D: 34mm. Single Pack Box: W: 114mm L: 152mm D: 34mm
What is your returns policy?
• All our delivery are carefully packed by hand, and we go to great lengths to ensure they arrive in pristine condition. If you’re not completely satisfied, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0800 328 1886 and our customer services team will put things right. For full details on our returns policy, please see our Terms of Sale. You also have the option to use the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, which allows consumers and traders to file, respond to and handle, disputes online.
Can I send your coffee as a gift?
• Yes – while we don’t offer specific gift bundles or gift packaging yet, if you’d like to send our coffee as a gift to someone, just specify a different delivery address and we we’ll send it there. If you’d like us to add a gift message, then just get in touch with the team at email@example.com or call on 0800 328 1886
I missed the roast day deadline, when will my coffee arrive?
We roast fresh every Tuesday and post within 24 hours, so you’ll receive these orders 2-3 working days after that. If you missed the deadline, you may have to wait until the following week.
If I order more than 3 items, will the coffee be sent in more than 1 box?
• Yes – we have three box sizes, for one, two and three items. To keep everything letterbox-friendly, larger orders will arrive in more than one box.
Coffee & Packaging
Is your packaging recyclable?
The outer box is recyclable. Our bags aren’t yet, but we’re getting ready to launch fully recyclable paper packs very soon.
Can I buy bigger packs?
Right now, you can only buy our coffee in 120g bags, but very soon we’ll be launching 240g bags too
Can I buy these products anywhere else?
• No – right now you can only buy these coffees on our online shop. In time, we’d like to offer certain coffees to independent coffee shops and multi-roaster subscription boxes that share our values
Are your coffees available all year round?
• Most of them aren’t - our range of single origin coffees is seasonal and evolving. So that we can roast you the freshest green coffee we can get our hands on, and so that it reflects the rhythm of the world’s coffee harvests
What’s the free sample and who qualifies to receive one?
At the moment, our free gift is a taster pack of coffee from the range. You’ll get one free when you spend £20 or more
Can I choose my free gift?
We’re sorry, there’s no choice of free gift.
Do you offer a subscription service?
No not yet, but we’re planning to develop one in the near future
Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
These coffees are at their best when they’re super fresh, and when coffee is ground, it gets stale much more quickly because more surface area is in contact with oxygen. For this reason, we roast to order and ask you to grind at home for your brewing method of choice.
Do you have any decaf coffees?
Not at the moment – though we’re on the search for really interesting decaffeinated beans so keep an eye on the range
Can I buy for wholesale?
If you’re interested in selling our coffee, get in touch with Nicola at Nicola.Peacock@bettysandtaylors.co.uk
How often do you roast coffee?
Right now, we’re roasting one day a week (Tuesday), to make sure we’re only delivering the freshest coffee, and to minimise waste. As our customers grow, we’ll add additional roasts to meet demand.